For enquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07501212300.
This monthly event takes place on the first Friday evening of every month, in partnership with Holloway Neighbourhood Group and Rowan Arts. Join the First Friday Film Club mailing list to find out which films are showing and to receive early information on events.
Call out for Artist Films
We are looking for Artist Films (up to 7 minutes) for a public screening as part of Islington Exhibits. We particularly interested in artists with a connection to Islington.
Deadline 15 June 2013
Entries should be submitted by post on PAL DVD or by email via online link (Vimeo, etc.) – please ensure all films are complete and working before submitting. Selected entries will be required to provide full high-resolution versions of their films by I July 2013.
- We cannot return any of the DVDs submitted
- Submissions are invited from individuals or from groups/collaborations
- Films in languages other than English are welcome but should be subtitled in English
- The filmmaker(s) must secure all copyright clearances where applicable and Rowan Arts and Reel Islington will hold no responsibility for any copyright infringement
- All decisions are made by the panel alone and are final
- By submitting you give us the right to show the film. We will request consent if we want to show clips on the website or in promotional material.
Please send entries by email to email@example.com with Islington Exhibits 2013 in the subject, or by post to:
Islington Exhibits 2013 – Artist Films
Old Fire Station
84 Mayton Street
If you wish to drop off your submission in person, please note that the building is open 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday.